Swiset Is the only operator collecting or maintaining personal information through the www.swiset.com website. A member (any visitor or other person making use of the website) may contact www.swiset.com using the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for SWISET. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. We also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Collection of Information
1. The website (www.swiset.com) actively collects information from its members such as first and last name, age, city and state, email address, gender, birth date, and information through signup forms, applications, voluntary surveys, sweepstakes, contests, purchases, and participation in public forums such as bulletin boards.
2. The site reserves the right to passively collect information related to site usage such as time spent on site, areas visited, and sites linked to and from. In the future, the site may collect additional information and may install cookies on members’ hard drives.
3. The site allows members to make personal information available in public forums such as bulletin boards, to the extent the members choose to disclose such information.
4. If a member contacts any employee or affiliated person, a record of that correspondence may be kept.
5. The site is prohibited from conditioning a member’s participation in an activity on the member is disclosing more personal information than is reasonably necessary to participate in such activity.
Usage of Information
1. Personal information is used for record keeping, site management, activities on the site, the fulfillment of requested transactions, and marketing only to members who have consented to such marketing. This may be in the form of email, text messaging, or direct mail amongst others.
2. Personal information collected from members is not disclosed to third parties, except companies with which the web site is affiliated by common ownership. The site may 6 retain third parties to review certain personal information to advise it on demographic and marketing related issues, typically on an aggregated basis, and only after such third parties have agreed to maintain the confidentiality, security, and integrity of any personal information obtained.
Accuracy of Data
All of the information on this website is for entertainment and educational purposes only. While the information is believed to be accurate, none of the information on this site should be considered solely reliable for use in making actual investment decisions. SWISET is a distributor (and not a publisher) of content supplied by third parties. None of the information on this web application is guaranteed to be accurate, complete, useful or timely. SWISET and its third-party providers do not warrant or guarantee such accuracy, completeness, usefulness or timeliness. SWISET neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on SWISET.
SWISET gives Indicators, SSO (Single-sign-on) and several ways in which it automates the Trading Journal with platforms and brokers. These plugins will never execute, close or modify market orders or transactions at the users that use them. In addition, in their function to only automatically connect trading data to the SWISET Journal, these plugins will not request or access confidential information from your personal devices under any circumstances.
The only data that plugins (Indicators, SSO (Single-sign-on, etc.) will take and share will be those related to trades information and general account information (such as Balance and Equity). The sole recipient of this information will be SWISET.
SWISET does not make buy, sell or hold recommendations. Unique experiences and past performances do not guarantee future results. You should speak with your CTA or financial representative, broker dealer, or financial analyst to ensure that the software/strategy that you utilize is suitable for your investment profile before trading in a live brokerage account.
You assume all risk associated with investment decisions made on the basis of information contained on this web application. It is our policy to never advocate the purchase or sale of any individual investment vehicle. You should also understand that SWISET, its third-party providers and their respective officers, directors and employees may be active investors in the market and may or may not have open positions in any investment vehicle mentioned on this website. SWISET, its third-party providers, and/or content partners shall have no liability for investment decisions based upon information found on this web application.
Security and Password
You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account and for any and all statements made and acts or omissions that occur through the use of your password and account. Therefore, you must take steps to ensure that others do not gain access to your password and account. SWISET will never ask you for your password. You may not transfer or share your account with anyone, and we reserve the right to immediately terminate your account if you do transfer or share your account. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security. We are not responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision.
Your payment personal data like credit card numbers and security codes, are used with the unique purpose of sending payments directly via Paypal, ePayco, or any payment gateway. SWISET never will save your confidential data (credit card numbers, expiration dates, and CVC) in the database; tokens of every payment method are the only data saved through the database.
Subscriptions are sold on this site, and are generally paid in advance. Terminating a subscription will result in a subscription credit on your SWISET account for the unused portion of your paid subscription, and this credit may be applied to a new subscription in the future. This subscription credit may not be transferred or redeemed for cash, and unused credit will be forfeit in the event the site discontinues operation.
Our monthly service is not subject to contract and can be cancelled at any point. Notification of your cancellation can be done via email: email@example.com. SWISET endeavor to respond to all email enquiries including refund requests within 12 hours however during busy periods this may vary. Payment and the receipt use of the pro plans and/or information from our account and emails constitutes acceptance of our user agreement.